The Temptation of Christ
Revoltijo de palabras
Unscramble each word, then use the marked letters to reveal the secret word.
HERE ARE SOME CLUES IN CASE YOU NEED HELP!
- A small rock. Matthew 4:6 (NIV)
- Food made from flour and water and baked in loaves. Matthew 4:3 (NIV)
- A place that is larger than a town or village. Matthew 4:5 (NIV)
- The main place of worship in Jerusalem. Matthew 4:5 (NIV)
- Heavenly beings who serve as servants of God. Matthew 4:11 (NIV)
- To praise and adore the LORD God. Matthew 4:10(NIV)