The Fall of Man
Unscramble each word, then use the marked letters to reveal the secret word.
HERE ARE SOME CLUES IN CASE YOU NEED HELP!
- The opposite of man. Genesis 3:1 (NIV)
- Apples, oranges, bananas, peaches, etc. Genesis 3:3 (NIV)
- A large plant with a wooden trunk and brances. Genesis 3:1(NIV)
- A beautiful place with trees, plants, and flowers. Genesis 3:1 (NIV)
- Another word for a snake. Genesis 3:1 (NIV)
Final Answer: Something that makes you want to do something that you know you should not.