Precious In His Sight
YOU ARE PRECIOUS IN HIS SIGHT
Unscramble each word, then use the marked letters to reveal the secret word.
|HERE ARE SOME CLUES IN CASE YOU NEED HELP!|
1. The surface of a piece of land. I dug a hole in the ________.
2. Exchanged something for money. He _______ his bicycle.
3. A copper coin that is of very little value. Matthew 10:29
4. The importance or value of something or someone.
5. Those things growing on the top of your head.
Copyright © Sermons4Kids, Inc.
All Rights Reserved