Never Give Up
Use this 3 minute Never Give Up countdown video quiz to mark the start of your service, game, or transition. The quiz focuses on questions related to Matthew 15:21-28 and teaches that when facing life's trials, don't give up. Have faith in God!
*Download to watch without a watermark.
1. In Matthew 15:21-28 who came to Jesus asking for help?
A. A disciple B. A rich man C. A Canaanite woman
2. What did the woman ask for?
A. Miracles B. A job C. Healing for her daughter
3. What was the woman’s daughter suffering from?
A. Leprosy B. The flu C. Demons
4. What did the disciples ask Jesus to do?
A. Preach to the woman B. Forsake her request C. Send her away
5. According to Jesus, to whom would He give mercy?
A. Everyone B. Jews only C. Whomever asked
6. Fill in the blank: “It is not right to take the children’s bread and toss it to the ____.”
A. Cats B. Dogs C. Birds
7. Fill in the blank: “Even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their master’s ____”
A. Plate B. Table C. Cup
8. What did Jesus say to the Canaanite woman?
A. Go away B. It's hopeless C. You have great faith
9. What happened to the woman’s daughter
A. She was healed B. She was not healed C. She got worse
10. How did the Canaanite woman respond to Jesus?
A. She thanked Him B. She cursed Him C. She fell to the ground