One Plus One Equals Three
Use this 3 minute One Plus One Equals Three countdown video quiz to mark the start of your service, game, or transition. The quiz focuses on questions related to Matthew 18:15-20 and teaches that when we are gathered in Jesus' name, He will be there with us.
*Download to watch without a watermark.
1. What part of the bible can you find Matthew 18:15-20 in?
a. Old Testament b. New Testament
2. Who spoke the words in Matthew 18:15-20?
a. Peter b. John c. Jesus
3. How should we approach a situation with a sinning brother?
a. Scold him b. Pray for him c. Ignore him
4. What did Jesus say to do if a sinner doesn’t listen?
a. Run b. Speak Twice c. Shout
5. What does Jesus say to do if a sinner won't repent?
a. Cut Ties b. Change Topic c. Tell the Church
6. How many chances should be given to sinners?
a. 7 b. 4 c. As many as needed
7. When is Jesus said to be with us?
A. Always, B. When we sin, C. When we gather
8. How many people need to gather for Jesus to be there with them?
a. Two b. Nine c. One
9. How does Jesus tell us we should ask for things from God?
a. Writing notes b. Through prayer c. Whispering
10. Who is with us when we gather in His name?
a. Angels b. Heaven c. Jesus