The Woman at the Well
Unscramble each word, then use the marked letters to reveal the secret message.
HERE ARE SOME CLUES IN CASE YOU NEED HELP!
- An adult female. John 4:7 (NIV)
- A deep hole from which we get water. John 4:6 (NIV)
- The need to drink, especially water. John 4:14 (NIV)
- The opposite of take. John 4:7 (NIV)
- To take liquid in through the mouth. John 4:9 (NIV)
Related Sermons & Resources
Want more resources? Unlock everything with Sermons4Kids Basic for $199/year...
Click YES, UPGRADE NOW and unlock Sermons4Kids Basic for $199 today. Your subscription will auto renew on Jun 7, 2024 for $199/year. Cancel anytime.